Power Pusher® material handling solutions provide the following advantages:
- They solve health and safety issues by
reducing the manual effort required to move a load as well as keeping
it under full control. We're pushing one thing with all of our units - safety.
increase shop-floor productivity by
reducing the number of people involved to move a load and by reducing
the time spent moving loads. Typically, the revenue savings offset
the capital expense (or contract hire costs) within 12 -18 months.
- They are relatively small, freeing up space
in your facility that can be used more profitably.
- They are easy to use and don't require
the operator to have a license.
- They are more likely to prevent damage to your premises than
forklifts and other ride-on equipment.
- They are cost effective and often eliminate the need for a much more expensive tractor unit or forklift.
NEW! The Big Cart™
- Easily lift and roll product anywhere.
- Adjustable to fit different sizes.
- Rugged steel construction.
- Safely move over 300 pounds.
- Rolls easily.
The Power Tug™
Designed to overcome the steering and health-and-safety issues related to
moving loads with varying castor/wheel arrangements.
- Deals with loads from 0 - 5,000 lbs.
- Power Tug™ has been developed
to move loads up to 5,000 lbs, especially if they have multiple swivel
of the front legs is telescopic and has fixed wheels at the end. These
wheels overcome the tendency of loads on swivel casters - to wander when being moved.
Like all Power Pusher® products, the Power Tug™ has on-board battery charging
(110V or 240V input) and sealed, maintenance-free traction batteries fitted.
The Power Pusher®
Designed to push or pull heavier loads in harsh industrial situations.
- Deals with loads up to 50,000 lbs.
- The Power Pusher® is an incredibly
versatile, multi-use tug unit capable of pushing, pulling and maneuvering
virtually anything on wheels up to 50,000 lbs. (dependent on roll resistance). The Power Pusher® often completely
replaces the need for much larger and more expensive tractor or forklift
Originally invented in the 1960s for pushing immobilized vehicles, the Power Pusher® now has a wide range of modular attachments specifically developed for many industrial sectors.
The Super Power Pusher™
Designed for extremely heavy or high rolling resistance loads.
- Deals with loads up to 150,000 lbs.
- The Super Power Pusher™ is a significantly more powerful version
of the Power Pusher®. It has the same ability to push, pull and maneuver virtually
any heavy industrial load on wheels and utilizes its own modular range of
attachments for handling rolling loads up to 150,000 lbs., or those with
high rolling resistance.
- The Super Power Pusher™ requires minimum maintenance and is highly durable under
the heavy loads it moves.
The Super Power Pusher™ can solve health and safety issues by both reducing the number
of people needed to move the load and by keeping the load under control.
- Heavy-duty construction
- Fingertip controls
- Variable speed
- Turns at nearly right angles
- Two 12-volt deep cycle batteries provide 24-volt power to the electric/hydraulic system
- Built in battery charger
- Optional crane lift for heavy material handling
- Optional utility table for holding or moving large, awkward parts
- Custom made attachments to fit your needs
- Interchangeable attachments
- All around versatility
- 1 year parts warranty